We have added a donations centre to Akua. This location is designed so players can off load their unwanted items and for players looking for items to check out and use as needed. Simply unload your items in to the provided Cargo Boxes or search boxes for things you may need. We have also added this to the steam workshop located here
Changelog: Alpha EXPERIMENTAL 7.6.0 (Build 1452)
– Added possibility to set a separate Range and Speed for weapons ins space in Config.ecf: “SpeedSpace” and “RangeSpace”
Important: since we now dynamically set the correct range, you must set “display: false” for Range and RangeSpace > see our Example_Config.ecf (for all Item Ids, we will do the same for all Block Ids soon)
– Survival Constructor now has automatic crafting capabilities as other constructors
– Added console cmd: “uresource destroyall” in case there are problems with underground resources
– Added alternative version for Masperon Moon (NewAlien2_V2)
– Scenario Shadow of Starlight: removed random resources and added back fixed resources on Kayam Planet
– SP default Scenario Mission update: Some text adjustments in Robinson Protocol
Major Weapon Balancing:
– Set a dedicated PLANET range for all devices (this range is influenced by the atmospheric density as usual)
– Set a dedicated SPACE range for all devices
– Significantly increased SPACE range for all devices
– Slightly decreased PLANET range for some devices (Especially for now stronger Minigun and Cannon)
– Removed explosion damage from all Laser weapons
– Increased DAMAGE for all devices (up to 30%)
– Significantly increased DAMAGE for Minigun and CANNON but reduced Rate-o-Fire in the same scale (so the DPS are similar to the before state)
– Set a dedicated PLANET and SPACE Speed for all devices
– Increased PROJECTILE SPEED for all devices
FEEDBACK THREAD: https://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-7-6-experimental-feedback-weapon-rebalancing.35819/
Solar Panel Update:
Many fixes for the solar panels – please help us to test the following:
– Add / remove solar panels.
– Spawn blue prints with solar panels.
– Go from orbit to planet when there are solar panels on the planet
– Does LED feedback work correctly on solar panels.
– Are the stats of the control panels approximately correct.
– Does the solar panel placement limit work and is the warning message correct when reaching this limit
– Drones: Added loot items that are more appropriate to the drones weapon class and design
– Added specific loot to TroopTransport
– Adjusted drop chances of various loot items
– Golems: removed common ores; increased drop chance of rare ores and special items
FEEDBACK THREAD: https://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-7-6-experimental-feedback-loot-changes.35820/
PDA Update (Robinson Protocol):
– Some refinements in mission descriptions
– Added a few new steps (claim base, equip items)
– Added additional info (Multitool)
– Fixed: Solar panels (many tickets resolved)
– Fixed: Solar battery drained after Day/Night Cycle in Space.
– Fixed: ‘FixedResources’ when setup don’t have any SSOR’s.
– Fixed: Exploit: Players can approach POI’s & drones with a ready to spawn BP out which stops turrets & drones firing.
– Fixed: Symmetry plane location needs to be reset after setting it to none & unchecking the Symmetry checkbox.
– Fixed: Symmetry plane location needs to be reset after using selection area.
– Fixed: Warning in log “ManagerShipFighter Write unknown task”
– Fixed: Exception after placing a motion sensor after removing a light barrier
– Fixed: Problems with descriptions of some biomes and orbit names
This morning our Empyrion server crashed and refuses to start up again. We have the developers of Empyrion currently working with us to fix the issue and get the server back online as soon as possible. We will update you as more info becomes available.
Changelog: Alpha 7.5.9 (Build 1446)
– Deactivated X-Mas update special items: X-Mas Tree (if you used the tree in your builds, it is still there but it does not appear in deco group anymore) and Akua Wine (can still be crafted but has no Status Effect anymore)
– Improved performance / RAM consumption on dedicated servers
– Added alternative terrain for Aitis (NewLava2_V2): see above screenshot
– Updated Default Scenario Robinson Protocol mission: decreased placement amount of solar panels
– Allow more characters by default and widened input field in several dialog boxes
– Removed character limit for input dialog for Teleporter target
– Added info about ingame time vs realtime to PlanetExample.yaml
– Updated Orbital Thermica Station (color updates, added solar power energy, updated devices): thanks to zztong
– Added specific loot for different Zirax classes (more appropriate for their weapon class)
– Adjusted Assault Cyborg loot drops
– Swamp, Ice and Desert Golem: Loot now focuses on basic and rare ores + a special material item + Crushed Stones
– Wood Walker: added Seeds and some biological items
– Armored Golem: Loot now focuses on Weapon Kits, Components and
– NPC: slightly reduced total amount of loot
– NPC: Added a few new drop items (e.g. for DesertGolem)
– Devices: reduced total amount of loot
“Do you have any suggestions on how to change or enrich the dropped items, especially for NPCs? Let us know!”
– Fixed: Vessel unable to dock to BA in certain situations
– Fixed: Resolution changes back to native monitor resolution when Alt-Tab out of and back to game when using full screen mode
– Fixed: Terrain texture issues (dark areas) with cutout area of POIs
– Fixed: Sometimes a solar panel won’t turn on after being placed on a structure.
– Fixed: Solar panels stopped working in certain use cases
– Fixed: Problem that OldBase wreckage was already activated when starting a new game
– Fixed: Spawning in a blueprint produces a exception & the BP gets cut in half.
– Fixed: Problem that desert rocks (eg found on barren planets) had much too large colliders
– Fixed: Problem that crashed Titan was not spawning in Default MP scenario (we removed “Wreckage” references in playfield.yaml for Default MP scenario that caused the problems)
– Fixed: Playfield crash after entering Ningues atmosphere (“Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider”)
– Fixed: ‘Custom Tours’ mission cannot be completed in MP.
– Fixed: Default Scenario localization > removed escape characters in mission localization which lead to broken complete messages
– Fixed: Problem that it was not possible to change “Max Food” value from player stats via ModApi
– Fixed: Several internal exceptions found in logs and reported on support email
Updated Empyrion Admin Helper (EAH) Tool to version 184.108.40.206
– Added: Automatic warning if more then 40% or 4 structures are deleted on a Playfield
– Added: Faction: Prevent Origin kick (to allow them on any Playfield). Its included in the Structure limit protection option.
– Added: Alliances: Show all Alliance differences (not important for you, but for the tool and intruder logs)
– Added: Improved Structure limit warnings
– Added: Playfield: Structure limit Warnings / Check every x minutes (Important: All warnings in this list will be done over this new feature, instead of over the timetable). 0 in check every x minutes means its turned off. I will update the docu soon.
– Added: Delete old Admin structures taken from players (structure limit)
– Added: Timetable: Total Structure Limit check: Only checks overall limits (options below Playfield list)
– Added: Config: Combat log – Check Alliances
– Added: Config: Combat log: Ignore Starter Playfields
– Added: Config: Combat log: Set distance playnet/orbit
– Added: Config: New structure. Separated a few features into own tabs
– Added: Pole control: Try to undock ships that can’t be moved out
– Added: Improved Combat logs and Warnings: Checking Alliances, Distance, Faction mates close by, …
– Added: Structure: Undock
– Added: CB: Destroy proximity check on pvp
– Added: Class calculation: Done by tool for now
– Fixed: Slave: Master Config crash
– Fixed: Discord Crash if no access
– Fixed: Config Master/Slave defaults
– Fixed: Crash if no access to CSW folder
– Fixed: Dedicated.yaml AM depletion
– Fixed: Offline Job bugfix
We have now hidden a large stash of a rare ore.
Here are a couple of clues to help you find it.
It is hidden within a Space Station
Between Apartment 2 & 5
Don’t miss out on this as this resource can be very valuable to your mission of survival.
We have decided to add a Hide & Seek game to our Empyrion server. We will randomly add a secret stash of high quality loot, it will be up to you as a player to find it before anyone else does. Every time a new stash has been added we will announce it here on our website along with some clues to it’s location and may even announce what is contained within the stash. So all you need to do is check back regular to watch for the Hide & Seek announcements then load up on the server to go on a worth while search.
Eleon has now released the first patch of the year for Empyrion – Galactic Survival, see fixes below.
Our server is now fully updated to this new version.
– Fixed: Problem that reloading game while on Zeyhines, another seed is used
– Fixed: Problem that Parasaur Baby turned into adult version when being killed
– Fixed: Problem that alt camera look in a cockpit/passenger seat was reset every time another player attached or detached
– Fixed: Problem that speed was not displayed accurately when being passenger in a ship
– Fixed: Problem that nights were too dark on several playfields
– Fixed: SVs do not dock to CVs anymore in certain situations
– Fixed: Prevent docked HV Turrets to shoot
– Fixed: NPC Trader Buy / Sell buttons not immediately in sync with stock list
– Fixed: Playfield crash after entering Ningues atmosphere
– Fixed: Blueprint spawning exploit
– Fixed: Exception from warping as a passenger
– Fixed: Problem that when warping as a passenger the position was wrong for several seconds
– Fixed: Decoration “MoundzTree” has broken collision system
– Fixed: Problem that underwater it became too dark
– Fixed: Not showing other players sitting in seats when connecting to new game
– Fixed: POI’s ‘BA_CrashedCV_DSE_Part1’ & ‘BA_CrashedCV_DSE_Part2’ have vertical shutters that are giving back ‘Window Blocks S’ when disassembling them
Thanks to a great community supporting fans of TDU2 they have managed to not just bring back the multiplayer but have also managed to fix bugs and update a few things in the game with their very own update. Check out our all new TDU2 page for more details. don’t get left behind, many players are already online levelling up 🙂
We’ve just released Alpha 16.4 Patch. Which includes many of the most important bugs reported by the community.
Official Alpha 16.4 Release Notes!
Reduced walk weapons sway and bow sway
Forge input now has a timer indicating how long until the current item is finished
Players now trigger sleeper volumes from further away to avoid spawning seen by the player
Put fix in place to skip corrupt sleeper volume savegame data.
Some general improvements to zombie jumping
Sleepers spawning in front of players as they are breaking into building
Grass is getting snow cover inside buildings
Snowpack shadow regression
Solar cells won’t show on trader refresh.
Red Mesa elevator shaft stability fix and other improvements.
Turrets play double sounds for clients
Roads generating as Clay, Dirt, Gravel and Sand
Land Claim does not prevent placement of minibike chassis.
SI Exploit for Rock Prefab
Zombies don’t seem to be attacking animals
Dupe method “destroying container”
Duping with 2 people using containers
KeyNotFoundException for sleeper volumes
Problem that particle for paint brush was never removed and slowed down the game
Fatbelly (sleeper spawn trigger) should not go vertical
Sleeper volumes are not being restored properly
Gamestage calculates offline days as survived days
waste_rubble_bldg_07 sleeper spawning after POI is cleared
OSX: Camera view jumping after interacting with containers
Sleepers that die while laying down shouldnt stand up
Bear animation is jittery when the bear turns
Snakes are fire proof
Block 614 sucks player into it
Wire Tool wire disappears when switching tools after first time use
Zombies cannot climb or break New 3D Ladders from the back side
ArgumentException when trying to continue a game
Savegame Crash: EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end of stream.
Zombies sometimes clip into the ground and blocks when they jump
Force quiting the game when in respawn stage results in loss of crosshair etc
Onscreen keyboard is only available if you start the game from Steam’s Big Picture Mode
Smell is not working with the new stealth we will revisit it in a17
GlobalUV support inhibits anisotropic filtering and it has to be calculated in the shader.
Farming of crops other than yucca and hops affects performance
Precipitation and cold temp going through windows, glass blocks, doors, and hatches
Excessive use of trigger plates may cause servers to lag during hordes.
Gore block dup